The weather around here is crazy, one day it is sunny and 60 and the next is snowing. We have had our fun in the snow and are ready for the warmer weather to come and stay a while.
I know that totally just happened here. I was wearing flip flops yesterday and today it snowed!! OH how I miss the warm weather. Maybe living in Arizona wouldn't be so bad. lol
It's Here BABY!! Sunny and Beautiful, not to rub your nose in it or anything. You need a sunny get a way, so I can't wait for you all to come out and enjoy it with us!!
2 comments:
I know that totally just happened here. I was wearing flip flops yesterday and today it snowed!! OH how I miss the warm weather. Maybe living in Arizona wouldn't be so bad. lol
It's Here BABY!! Sunny and Beautiful, not to rub your nose in it or anything. You need a sunny get a way, so I can't wait for you all to come out and enjoy it with us!!
Post a Comment