Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Well, he did it, he turned 30 quite gracefully.  I hope I handle it as well as he did.  We had a great time celebrating together.  Thanks to all of you who helped me out so much to try and make his day special.


Speaking of special, I think that is you my love.  Here are my top ten favorite things about you and reasons why I am thrilled for the next 30!
1. You are so stinkin' funny.
2.  You take such good care of me, you always have.
3.  You are a great dad, our girls just adore you and you know it, they believe anything you say!
4.  You work so hard to provide of us, which means you can fall asleep just about anywhere, also pretty stinkin' funny.
5.  You let me spend more money than you ever get to. Thanks!
6.  You are such a good example of righteous living.  You have come so far in 11 year.  You put me to shame sometimes, it also makes me look better.
7.  You love me for me!
8.  You are super smart and can figure out just about anything.
9.  You call me everyday from work and email me sweet little notes.
10. You are everything I dreamed of and my very best friend.
I Love You!

Thanks for letting me get a little sappy there.  

2 comments:

Our Family said...

awww I am so happy for you Eric and for you too Danyelle. I just love your family. Just reading your blog makes me cry. lol

Candace said...

Happy Birthday!!! Wow 30 that is old, just kidding. Anyway you guys are so sweet, I just love it.