Friday, October 24, 2008

"Tag, I'm it"

You know, being tagged is a very awakening experience.  It was for me anyway,  I had to really think about what I do all day and the things I really enjoy.  I don't do that very often.  It was fun, thanks Candace!


8 TV Shows I Watch (in my case Channels) 
I know this sounds nerdy but I really don't watch TV that much and I kinda wish I did.  You guys will have to fill me in on the good stuff.  

1. HGTV (pretty much anything on there)
2. Food Network (the ladies are pretty good and I like unwrapped)
3. Science Channel
4. We use to really like "House" then it got kinda trashy but thanks to our TVG we might pick it back up
5. Sprout (the kids watch this and I will occasionally catch a show here and there)
6. Noggin (" ")
7. I seriously can't think of anything else.


8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Cheddars
2. Nakatos
3. Pei Wei or Gas Station Chinese ( I know, sounds shady but seriously the best)
4. Celito Lindo
5. Andy's Frozen Custard (that could be a meal right!)
6. Sakura's
7. Zio's
8. Red Lobster (Go Snow Crab!)


8 Things that Happened Yesterday
1.  I woke up and made a lunch for my school girl
2. We took our van to get it all ready for out trip to NC !
3. Lacey and I raced to see who could clean our house first.  Lacey won so I own her a treat!  
4. Went to Lowe's and bought some evergreens for my urns, They were 50% off.  (I love bargains)
5. Went out to eat with my family
6. Went to a Stake Training Meeting
7. Had a yummy piece of lemon cake 
8. Watched part of the World Series with my Sports fan


8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Going on NC with my family 
2. Having our 1st real job
3. Paying off ALL our student loans (I have to 2nd that one Candace)
4. The whole family getting together for cool reunions every year
5. Not feeling yucky anymore (even though, I really can't complain, I've been worse)
6. Christmas at Home
7. The next time I get to eat crab 
8. Going back to school


8 Things on My Wish List
I wish...
1. Exercising was fun 
2. All my sisters and I could go to lunch today  ( I love sisters )
3. Chocolate was Fat-Free
4. My house could stay clean all the time
5.  I was fearless 
6. Eric and I could go on more dates and do what we really want to do (instead of what's cheapest, Arby's again)
7. There were self-cleaning refrigerators and microwaves. 
8. I had a sixth sense and could see what my kids were going to do before they did it,  just the bad stuff (throwing & flushing large objects down the toilet).  That would be so cool.
9. I could play the piano like John Schmidt.  
I know I was only suppose to do 8 but I was making up for my missing TV one. 


8 People I am Tagging
1. Jamie
2. Heather C.
3. Heather N.
4. Jenny
5. Megan
6. Rebecca
7. Shanell
8. Emily (I'm pretty sure I remember you being tagged before, if so you are off the hook, even though you are quite humorous and I'm sure we all wouldn't mind hearing more about you : )! 

3 comments:

amy said...

hi danyelle! it's amy brown...what a fun blog you have! and what a fun person you are...i am with ya on the restaurants, yummy food!!! :)

Scott P. said...

Those were some good ones, we will have to make a Red Lobster Date when you come here, I didn't know you were such a fan. Hope all is going well, say hi to all those cute girls from their Aunt Candace we sure do miss you guys!

Speaks Family said...

Okay I loved your 8 things you did yesterday list. That sounded like the best day! I am all about fat free chocolate and I don't watch tv either. What a fun tag. I might just start a tag so I can post all of those fun things too. Megan