Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Daddy MD...At Last!


Graduation Day was finally here a couple weeks ago!  It was great.  We had lots of family here which made it even better.   We are so proud of daddy.  All of his hard work has finally paid off.   So feel free to call with your medical questions.  He should be able to answer at least a couple of them.
Dad with his girls

The "Doctor" (that sounds so weird)


with his parents

with Papa


6 comments:

Canes said...

Wow, Eric we are do proud of you. We wish we could have been there but thanks for sharing the pictures. Your girls are adorable too! As always!

The Stevens: said...

Congratulations! Can't wait til Luke's done with school... they work so hard, and for so long, it's a happy day when it's all over:) (We have atleast 5 years left:)

Candace said...

Congrats on the Graduation!! It is always nice to have a Dr. IN THE HOUSE, WHoop, Whoop!! No I'm kidding but that takes a whole lot of work and I'll comment for both me and Scott we are so happy for you guys!! We will definitely be calling with questions, we aren't shy. I am so excited to see all of you in a couple of weeks.

Brandon Wright said...

Danyelle! Hi there cute lil mom of 3 beautiful little ladies! How are you? Congrats on the hubby graduating! WHOO WHOO! Let me know how you are. Your house is adorable by the way. When I have one I might need to hire you as my personal decorator! Talk to you later
Lizy

Speaks Family said...

Life will be so different for you guys now. I don't care what anyone says life does get better after school. By the way I tried to e-mail you three times with our blog address and it failed all three times. So here it is: monkeysinmotion.blogspot.com.
Take care, Megan

Brandi Hastings said...

Can't wait until that day! Congrat's guys!