Friday, April 4, 2008

The Fam




Ok, so I am finally getting around to taking our blog public.  We thought it was about time to step into this decade.  All you blog pros out there, don't look too close, I know I have a lot to learn.  However, this is definitely the best way to keep in touch with all those people that we love so much.  We feel so blessed, and we know that each of you have played a part in that somewhere along the way.   

We have included a brief clip about each member of our family and pictures of our new house (the 1st house we actually own, yipee!) in case you are one of those that we have done a really bad job keeping up with (sorry!).


    

3 comments:

Emily said...

Wow, your kids are so big and you're so grown up... buying a house. *sigh* how would that be? I'm glad you're finally entering the blogging era, though. It will be a fun new way to stalk you.;)
love ya,
Em

Candace said...

My Heck, it is about time! Just Kidding! The blog is B.A.utiful and so are the girls. They have grown up so much! I am so excited to see all of you and your gorgeous house!

The Stevens: said...

Your girls are so cute...I have to agree:) So fun to see you and them:) Your house is awesome, it looks like how I invisioned your house to look:) Renting definitely sucks, we do love our house, but can't wait to have a house of our own:) (Blogs are fun, keep it up, stay in touch:)